The Virtual Journal of Orthodontics (V.J.O) is the first on-line, paperless orthodontic journal.
It deals exclusively with orthodontics focusing on:
- Professional update in orthodontics via the internet, and presentation of case reports and original articles.
- Providing an open international forum on interesting and controversial clinical arguments.
- Contributing to the creation of diagnostic and treatment standards which may serve as guidelines for practitioners and permitting the creation of a large database of clinical reports suitable for research and for quality verification needs.
- Providing information on courses, lectures, conferences and other upcoming orthodontic events. (Orthodontic Meeting)
- Creating a database with statistics and research purposes in dental traumatology, pharmacology, and material allergy.
- Publishing on the net a comprehensive orthodontic dictionary to standardize terminology using English as the main language.
- Collecting information and materials about the history of orthodontics. Our concept of networking is not just a refinement of old models of publishing, but a new and exciting medium which combines text, image, animation, and interactivity. V.J.O provides the best professional update coverage and quality certified program to its worldwide users.
The information provided on this site is designed for professional practitioners and does not replace the relationship between a site visitor and his/her existing physician.